This LPC FMC card has eight channels, RS-xxx interfaces. The Channels are factory-defined/build when ordering the board.
Possible combinations/interfaces are: X * RS232 + Y * RS442 + Z * RS445 where X+Y+Z = 8 ( for 8 channels ).
When ordering FMC-RSxxx-8, a customer needs to define X, Y, and Z.
- RS422 or RS485 or RS232 input interfaces – orderable option, separate for each channel;
- All output interfaces are ESD protected, ESD protection built-in IC;
- THE main IC is SP339EER1-L;
- Total eight channels of RSxxx interfaces routed to Samtec right angle ERF8-020-01-L-D-RA-L-TR connector;
- Supported VADJ levels 1.2V – 3.3V;
- VADJ and 3.3V required from FMC carrier;
- Power consumption: at 3.3V <= 20 mA, outputs not loaded, at VADJ <= 10 mA, signals not switching;
- Level translators for FMC usage, when PMOD used it not populated;
- Build option FMC connector or 8 6 pins PMOD male connectors with TTL signals;
- 3.3V or 5V supply and logic levels are supported when used in PMOD