This LPC FMC card has eight RS-xxx interfaces. Interface selection is made as a build option when ordering the board. Possible interfaces are: RS-422, RS-485, RS232.
- RS422 or RS485 or RS232 input interfaces – orderable option, separate for each channel;
- All output interfaces are ESD protected, ESD protection built in IC;
- Main IC is SP339EER1-L;
- Total 8 channels of RSxxx interfaces routed to Samtec right angle ERF8-020-01-L-D-RA-L-TR connector;
- Supported VADJ levels 1.2V – 3.3V;
- VADJ and 3.3V required from FMC carrier;
- Power consumption: at 3.3V <= 20 mA, outputs not loaded, at VADJ <= 10 mA, signals not switching;
- Level translators for FMC usage, when PMOD used it not populated;
- Build option FMC connector or 8 6 pins PMOD male connectors with TTL signals;
- 3.3V or 5V supply and logic levels are supported, when used in PMOD.