FMC-GPIO is an FMC module that can act as an IO interface for an FPGA board with HPC or LPC FMC sites.
The FMC-GPIO offers various I/O capabilities – 2 x SATA connectors and 4 x 26 pins SDR type connectors that can be used as a general-purpose I/O. Two of the SDR-type connectors are on the FMC, and two are on an auxiliary card that can be inserted in a PC, PXIe, or other chassis to make the connectors accessible through the back panel of the platform used. The connection between the FMC and auxiliary board is through the off-board headers using the flex cables 152660343.
This module is a pass-through unit, and you can set IO voltages by using the FPGA core.
- LPC and HPC (high pin count)
- SDR1 connector provides 11 differential IO pairs (1 with clock capability) on LA bank (accessible on LPC FMC)
- SDR2 connector provides 11 differential IO pairs (2 with clock capability) on LA bank (accessible on LPC FMC)
- SDR3 connector provides 11 differential IO pairs. 10 differential pairs connected to HA bank and 1 clock capable connected to LA bank. (accessible on HPC FMC)
- SDR4 connector provides 11 differential IO pairs (3 with clock capability) on HA bank (accessible on HPC FMC)
- 1 transceiver on LA and 1 on HA banks. Can be used as an optional Dual SATA for direct disk interface. One on LPC FMC and 1 on HPC FMC carriers (needs IO core)
- Commercial and Industrial grades
- Low-cost IO board for FPGA boards.
- Signal communication and transfer
|FMC-IO1 solder side||Auxiliary card top side||Auxiliary card bottom side||Auxiliary card attached to FMC by Flex cables|