Specializing in DSP, FPGA, IO hardware, IP Cores, Libraries, Application Solutions, Embedded Systems, and Imaging Systems.
PXIe700 is an expandable PXIe board, which is a fully compatible with PXI™-5 and ANSI-Vita-57.1 FMC carrier standards. PXIe is the platform of choice for the test, measurement and instrumentation market.
- Kintex7 FPGA
- PXI control, trigger and clock
- 4 Lane PCIe Gen2 (Gen3 with softcore)
- Supports White Rabbit for nanosecond synchronization
- 1 x ADC 12 bits @ 2.7 GSPS
- 2 x DAC 16 bits @ 2.8 GSPS
- High Pin Count ( HPC ) FMC module
- PXIe, PCIe, Stand-Alone ... platforms
- Trigger Input
- External Clock up to 4 GHz
- 100 MHz on-board VCXO
- 4 x high-speed differential and 4 x low-speed differential lanes
- 10 x single-ended IOs