- FMC+ Extender Card
- Features and Applications
- Additional Images
- IP Cores/Drivers/BSP
- Ordering Information
Engineers prototyping with industry-standard FPGA evaluation and development kits often leverage the FMC+ interface for I/O expansion that fits their application needs. In some cases, the mating height of the standard FMC+ connectors may prevent fully leveraging the connectivity options of all FMC+ modules.
The FMC+ Extender Card is for placement between FPGA Carrier Cards and FMC+ Modules. This increased space can be used for additional I/O expansion during development.
The FMC+ Extender Card also provides a cost-effective option for extending the life of the FPGA Carrier Card HSPC connectors used as test platforms.
- High Serial Pin Count (HSPC) VITA 57.4 FMC+ male connector (Samtec P/N: ASP-184330-01)
- High Serial Pin Count (HSPC) VITA 57.4 FMC+ female connector (Samtec P/N: ASP-184329-01)
- Provides direct pass-through connectivity for all 560 pins from the HSPC male to HSPC female connectors
- Features optimized SI performance via Samtec Final Inch® BOR PCB trace routing for HSPC connectors
- FPGA development
- FPGA carrier card development
- FPGA carrier card used in test platform
- High-speed ADCs and DACs
- Next generation RF connectivity
FMC+ CONNECTOR SAVER