PolarBerry is a single board computer in SOM form factor with a PolarFire SOC (FPGA + RISC-V processor). This is a System On Module (SOM) based on MPFS250T-FCVG484
- System On Module based on PolarFire MPF300T-1FCG784E FPGA ,or MPF500T-1FCG784E FPGA
- Two MT40A1G16 memory chips from Micron – total 4GB of DDR4-1600
- 512 Mbit SPI Flash for bitstream and other code storage
- 481K Logic elements PolarFire FPGA in the FCG1152 package
- 2 chips MT40A1G16 from Micron – total 4GB of DDR4-1600
- 512Mbit SPI Flash for bitstream and other code storage
SoM1-SOC is an innovative system-on-module that uses the Microchip PolarFire SoC FPGA, which combines a low-power FPGA with a 64-bit, Linux-capable RISC-V processor. The MPFS460T PolarFire SoC provides abundant resources to meet the needs of complex embedded systems.