Engineers prototyping with industry-standard FPGA evaluation and development kits often leverage the FMC interface for I/O expansion. In some cases, the available IO module may be based on the FMC+ Vita 57.4 standard. This adapter allows an FMC+ modules to be connected to the carrier’s FMC interface. Although the full features of an FMC+ IO module may not be available but part of the features may be sufficient to get the development going.
This extender was used to use 2 channels of ADC on FMCP-ADC3p0 (FMC+ module) on an SE120 carrier card (with an FMC connector).
- High Serial Pin Count (HSPC) VITA 57.4 FMC+ female male connector
- High Serial Pin Count (HSPC) VITA 57.1 FMC male connector
- Provides direct pass-through connectivity for all HPC FMC to HPC FMC+ connector
- FPGA development
- FPGA carrier card development
- FPGA carrier card used in test platform
- High-speed ADCs and DACs
- Next generation RF connectivity
FMC-to-FMC+ converts FMC+ module to FMC