SE125 is a low profile, 8 lanes PCIe card powered by the Xilinx Zynq Utrascale+ MPSOC (XCZU7EV-2FFVC1156E / XCZU7EG/ XCZU11EG / XCZU7CG ).
When XZU7EV is populated, it is capable of video decoding/encoding, up to 8K resolution, targeting Data Center video streaming applications and with 11EG it can be a network accelerator card.
SE125 offers, eight lanes of PCI Express Gen 4 , two front panel USB 3.0 and one QSFP, 16 GB of DDR4 memory to PL organized as 2 independent banks of 8GB each (64 bits wide), 8GB of DDR4 to PS.
Summary of devices and available resources:
- Xilinx XCZU7EV-2FFVC1156 MPSoC, with optional XCZU7CG, or XCZU7EG units instead;
- QSFP Connector for 4 channel of 10GbE optic, or 40GbE (needs custom IP core);
- PCIe x8 Gen.4 with SMBus for PC connectivity and firmware upgrade;
- Dual QSPI FLASH for storing boot image;
- RJ45 for Gigabit Ethernet;
- 8GBytes of eMMC for firmware upgrade or data storage;
- Four 1024×16 DDR4 chips (8GB) connected to PS part organize as 64 bit data bus;
- 16GB of DDR4 to PL, through 2 independent banks of 8GB each, via 64 bits wide interface
- Samtec FireFly optical-interface connectors, 4 lanes each;
- Integrated Quad core ARM cortex A53 with NEON, Real time processing Dual-core ARM cortex-R5;
- Integrated Mali-400 GPU with OpenGL ES2.0;
- Display port v1.4 with 2 Tx lanes;
- On board XO 50MHz ±20ppm for PS part clocking, inside chip there are PLLs for various part clocking;
- Clock generating IC – SI5341A – provide flexible clocking to PL part of MPSoC and for GTR transceivers;
- JTAG via parallel cable JTAG;
- Two UARTS form ARM via USB IC CP2105, connector type – micro-B;
- 6 pin PEG Connectors for external power;
- SMBus compliant interface provided via PCIe connector;
- A 3 pin connector for FAN;
- 4 Status MPSoC LEDs, 6 power good LEDs for various power, 4 User LEDs;
- Global reset button, and PS only reset button;
- Dip switches for boot mode selection;
- 2 host USB3.0 with USB2.0 interfaces for connection to devices. In particular for attaching to HDMI via USB3.0 – HDMI converters. Connector type USB 3.0 A. Example video in/out hw for USB3.0 are:
- Artificial Reality / Virtual Reality ( AR/VR)
- Digital Communications
- Network Acceleration
- Data Centers with video streaming video encoding/decoding
- High performance optical networking
|Component side||Solder side||frontal view|
|3D Model of all interfaces||Location of interfaces|
|Low profile PC, front||Low profile PC, rear|
Windows 1o and Linux driver are available.
Vivado project is supplied for BSP.
x = 7 or 11 in the case of EG only
yy = CG, or EV or EG
Z = speed grade which by default is -2 but -1 can be selected.
t = temperature grade. Default is -E which is extended but -C (commercial) or -I (industrial) can be selected