FG-650CL is an FPGA based imaging solution that supports BASE, MEDIUM, FULL and Extended FULL CameraLink compatible cameras. The hardware is a PC plugin card but can also be used in an embedded fashion. The solution offers 8 lanes of Gen3 PCIe for host communication. An FMC-CL Cameralink FMC card is attached to the base card for interfacing to the cameras.
|Interface||FG650CL-PCIe||Number of Cameras +(option)|
|Base CL||√||2 (2)|
|Medium CL||√||1 (1)|
|Full CL||√||1 (1)|
|Extended Full CL||√||1 (1)|
|2 x SATA-3||√|
The FG-650CL has a variety of I/O capabilities – x2 SATA connectors for real-time storage of image frames ( SATA IP core is not included). The presence of a free FMC site gives a system developer the ability to add different functionalities to this hardware through the many available FMCs from various vendors or by adding another FMC-CL to support four Base or 2 of the Medium, Full or Extended mode cameras.
FG-650CL is based on Zynq device using any of the XCZU7EV / XCZU7EG/ XCZU11EG / XCZU7CG in C1156 package as a build option.
- 8 Lane PCIe Gen3
- 72 bits wide, 2.5GB DDR4 2400, and config. FLASH
With an open PL part, fully user- programmable to implement customized IP cores. The ARM processor on the MPSOC is also programmable by user.
- Based on the Zynq device with options of XCZU7EV / XCZU7EG/ XCZU11EG / XCZU7CG in C1156 package
- Full length PCIe card with 8 lanes of PCIe Gen3
- Supports Base, Medium, Full, and Extended Configurations
- PoCL (Power over Camera Link) v1.2 support
- x2 SATA interfaces for real-time image storage with suitable SATA core (not provided) or x1 SATA and x1SFP+
- 7.14 Gbit/sec Camera Link Interface
- 7.48 Gbit/sec FMC Interface
- Acquisition pixel clock rates up to 85MHz
- Real-time data transfers to FMC Carrier
- PCIe format (x8 Gen3) with embedded option
- Supplied in Commercial or Industrial grade
- ESD protection for all Camera Link signals
- Comes with full support package including data logging on the host side and image viewing
The package comprises SE120 with 7EV Zynq PCIe card, FMC-CL Cameralink interface FMC, CameraLink capture and set up IP cores, PCIe driver, demo application, host API library, and a full user guide. Demo includes set up of camera, capture of image and buffered in FPGA for transfer to host over PCIe interface.
FG-650CL-PCIe-USxxx (7CG, 7EV, 11EG)
Based on SE120 Zynq board. Options for PXIe and PCIe104 formats are available. Please contact Sundance for details.
FG-650CL-PCIe-USxxx (065, 085, 115) —> Not recommended for new designs.
The above can also be used as an embedded unit.
Device with -2 speed grade supplied as standard. -3 is available upon request.
When ordering please indicate Linux or Windows10 (lead-time may apply for Linux version)