The FMC-SDR400D is a powerful platform for prototyping and developing software-defined radio applications. Based on the AD9361 Transceivers IC, it features a Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) on the RX channels and a 20 dB amplifier IC on the TX channels. Discover how this versatile board, supported by Sundance DSP IP Core, enables the creation of active antennas, receive beamforming, and angle of arrival systems.
- FMC LPC connector for interfacing with PCIe104z, EMC²-DP carrier, and other FMC compatible carrier cards.
- All electrical signals comply with Vita 57.1 FMC standard;
- 5 SSMC RF input connectors part number – 7110-1511-000, two inputs, two outputs, one clock input;
- The ADCs include 12-bit, Σ-Δ ADCs and adjustable sample
rates that produce data streams from the received signals.
- RF Input specifications:
- 50 ohm, single-ended;
- Input frequency range 0.1 GHz – 6 GHz, input Bandwidth –up to 56 MHz;
- Gain nonlinearity – ±3 dB*;
- Channel gain mismatch – max 1 dB*;
- Return loss >= 6 dB*;
- Maximum allowable input power – 20 dBm;
- Input LNA HMC8410LP2FE; NF = 1.6 (0.3 to 3 GHz); Gain <= 17.5 dB (parameters from IC datasheet);
- The input tunable attenuator is HMC624A;
- RF Output specifications:
- 50 Ohm, single-ended;
- Output frequency range 50MHz – 6 GHz, TX EVM <= – 40 dB;
- Maximal output power 28 dBm at 800 MHz, 26 dBm at 2.4 GHz;
- Gain nonlinearity – ±4 dB*;
- Channel gain mismatch – 1 dB max
- TX path contains 22 dB TX amplifier ADL5611;
- 1 external reference clock input connector;
- External reference clock input range – 10 – 80 MHz;
- Internal 40 MHz OCXO, +-100ppb, as an option can be used 40 MHz TCXO;
- Maximum Power consumption:
- 12V – Max 0.6A;
- 3V3 – Max 0.1A;
- VADJ – Max 1A;
- VADJ supported – 1.8V, 2.5V.
- General Software Defined Radio
- Radio Astronomy
- Ship Tracking
- Aircraft Tracking
- GSM/3G/4G/LTE Network
- Wireless Communications
- Signal Intelligence
- Medical wireless integration
The board will be supported by Sundance DSP IP Core for configuring the RF devices. There is an integrated solution including the PCIe104z carrier and the FMC-SDR400D available as well.
Contact Sundance DSP for integrations with other FMC carriers