Mini PCIe IO and processing module based on Microsemi PolarFire MPF300T-1FCVG484 FPGA
The SE50-3G-SDI is a small footprint mini-PCIe board with support for 3G/SDI videos. It uses PolarFire MPF300T-1FCVG484E FPGA for processing and to interface to the host. A TI LMH0397 chip is used for 3G/SDI functionality. It has 2 U.FL connectors which can be used as 2 Outputs or as one Input and one Output.
There is a complete BSP for supporting RedHat 7.9 or Ubuntu 20.04 for the host operating system. For detailed information, please contact the Sundance support team. Below is a short list of features and functions available as part of BSP:
- Support for 3G and SDI, RAW and Formatted modes
- Support for two modes of operation:
- Ability to read from the host and send to output
- Ability to capture and write to the host and save to file
- Capture and send to output
- Supports Y C′bC′r 4:2:2 formats:
- 10bit: 1080p30, 720p60, 1080p60, 1080p25, 720p50, 1080p50;
- 12bit: 1080p30, 1080p25;
- Support of 30/1.001 & 60/1.001 variants;
- RGB 4:4:4 format: 10bit: 1080p24;
- MPF300T-1FCVG484E PolarFire FPGA from Microchip
- LMH0397 3G-SDI 75-Ω bidirectional I/O with integrated re-clocker
- One 1024×16 DDR4 chip for RAM (2GB of DDR4) in 16-bit data-bus
- PCIe x1 Gen2 as EP
- 128Mbyte SPI chip for ROM
- A programmable clock generator based on SI5338A can generate any frequency
- Reference generator 27MHz±25ppm;
- One U.FL connector is used as a video input/output, second U.FL connector is used as a video output, or loopback output
- USB-JTAG/UART connector on the front panel
- Two user LEDs, Green and Red
- Temperature range, -40°C to +85°C;
- The maximum power consumption of the board is 10W
- Industrial Automation
SE50-3G/SDI includes the hardware, 2 cables, and the BSP firmware in binary form
SE50-3G/SDI-source includes the BSP with the firmware in source form
SE50-MPF100-1-E Mini-PCIe module with -1 speed grade MPF100T-1FCVG484E, JTAG interface, 4 GB of DDR4, and SPI FLASH.
SE50-MPF200-1-E Mini-PCIe module with -1 speed grade MPF200T-1FCVG484E, JTAG interface, 4 GB of DDR4, and SPI FLASH.
SE50-MPF300-1-E Mini-PCIe module with -1 speed grade MPF300T-1FCVG484E, JTAG interface, 4 GB of DDR4, and SPI FLASH.
The products listed above are chips with an extended temperature range; for the Industrial temperature range please order: