The FMC-1553 is the world’s first VITA57 FPGA Mezzanine module to offer MIL-STD1553 function. The FMC-1553 is available with 2 or 4 MIL-STD1553 channels using HOLT transceivers and premier’s magnetics. The FMC specification was developed to enable FMC’s to be supported on a wide range of existing form factors including but not limited to, PCIe, VME, CompactPCI VXS, VPX, VPX-REDI, AdvancedTCA, and AMC. Up to three FMC’s can be fitted on a 6U VPX carrier.
- FMC LPC connector (Type HPC can also be mounted)
- Transceivers HI-1579PCI
- Transformers DB2725EX
- Front panel connector SCSI 50 pin
- IPMI Memory Type EEPROM 24C04
- MIL-STD1553 Compliant BC/RT/MT
- Operating Temperature -40°c to 85°c
FMC-1533 is supported by FC-1553 IP core.