SE216 is a PCIe development board for SOM3 module . It is a simpler version of SE215 carrier and offers X1 Gen2 PCIe interface. It includes JTAG and UART, through a micro USB connector. The card provides Power GOOD and user LEDs for rapid debugging. A Low Pin Count (LPC) FMC site is also available. USB AB, RJ45 and IO header pins are also on board.
A power jumper (B4 jumper) can change the Bank 4 IO between 1.8 and 2.5V.
- Slot for SoM3-MPFxxxT module (MPF300T-1FCVG484 FPGA)
- USB – JTAG and USB – UART bridge via FT4232H IC, connector – micro USB;
- FMC LPC Vita 57.1 connector for functional extension, with ten gigabit lane;
- FMC VADJ supported 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V;
- RJ45 connector for 100/1000Mbit Ethernet connection*;
- PCIe x1 Gen 2 EP for communication with PC,
- Three LEDs for power GOOD;
- Five User LEDs for debug purposes;
- Two user button and four dip switches;
- 12V input power connector;
- Temperature range, 0°C to +100°C;
- Maximal power consumption, including FMC LPC, is 15W;
- Instrumentation and testing
- Embedded and Indsutrial
Example Libero project and confidence test application will be provided, including driver from Microchip.
SE216 the carrier card without the SOM3 module
SE216-eval SE216 + SOM3-MPF300T