SE120 is based on Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ family. Depending on the choice of Zynq device (XCZU7EV / XCZU7EG/ XCZU11EG / XCZU7CG in C1156 package) it can be used for video decoding/encoding, digital communication or image processing and AR/VR applications. Sundance DSP supplies several frame grabber modules ranging from MIPI to Cameralink which can create a suitable platform for AR/VR solutions. The selection of Zynq that can be used on this board and their available resources are shown below.
Summary of devices and available resources:
- Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC (XCZU7EV-2FFVC1156E / XCZU7EG/ XCZU11EG / XCZU7CG )
- 4GB of DDR4 to PL
- Flash memory for user application bitstream
- 8GB of eMMC card for running OS and embedded applications (attached to PS part).
- USB JTAG through USB2.0 connector
- SFP+ attached to PL
- System monitoring
- x8 lanes PCIe Gen4
- Build option to use SE120 as PCIe host
- cooling fan for attached FMC.
- 1 FMC expansion site with 10 GTH at 16.3Gb/s transceivers and 80 LVDS IO pairs
- Samtec LSHM connector with GTH and 24 HD IOs
- Video Codec H.265/H.264 with XCZU7EV
- GTH,GTY, 100EMAC and Interlaken, when fitted with XCZU11EG
- for the ARM processors within the Zynq following interfaces are available:
- Display port v1.2 with one data lane, only transmit supported
- 2x USB UART
- 1x CAN
- Up to 32 GB of SDRAM via DDR4 SODIMM to PS
- 2 xUSB 3.0
- 2 x USB2
- 1 x SATA
- 1 x RJ45
- Artificial Reality / Virtual Reality ( AR/VR)
- Digital Communications
- Network Acceleration
- Data Centers
- High performance optical networking
- High-end Image Processing
- ASIC/SOC prototyping and development
- Machine Vision
- Machine Learning
- Intelligence and security,
- High performance computing
- High Frequency/Speed stock trading
Additionally, depending on the device fitted (CG, EG or EV) to the SE120, different set of applications cane be better suited for the board as shown below. Different form factors of this design, based on PXIe and PCIe104, are also available which can be preferable for an application.
|• Sensor Processing & Fusion • Motor Control • Low-cost Ultrasound • Traffic Engineering||• Flight Navigation • Missile & Munitions • Military Construction • Secure Solutions • Networking • Cloud Computing Security • Data Center • Machine Vision • Medical Endoscopy||• Situational Awareness • Surveillance/Reconnaissance • Smart Vision • Image Manipulation • Graphic Overlay • Human Machine Interface • Automotive ADAS • Video Processing • Interactive Display|
|Component side||Solder side||Component side locations||Solder side locations||Location of interfaces|
Board files and BSP for Vivado is supplied. A driver package for Linux and Windows 10, based on the solution available from Xilinx is provided.
x = 7 or 11 in the case of EG only
yy = CG, or EV or EG
Z = speed grade which by default is -2 but -1 can be selected.
t = temperature grade. Default is -E which is extended but -C (commercial) or -I (industrial) can be selected