Category Archives: PCIe104
PCIe104Z is based on the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC family. This hardware is in PCIe104 form factor and adheres to its latest specification. It offers 4 Gen 2.0, x1 lane PCIe interfaces through a switch that allows 4 PCIe104 cards to be connected to the ARM on the Zynq which acts as the host. The board also offers 2 Gen4, x4 lane PCIe connected to the PL parts which can act both as host and endpoints. It offers, HPC FMC, a Display port, USB, SATA, and other interfaces and comes with Petalinux running on the ARM.
PC104P PolarFire FPGA peripheral (endpoint) board is designed for rapid application development. This is a PCIe104 TYPE 3 peripheral board with stack-up and stack-down connectors. Board can be used as End-Point in stack-up configurations only for connection to StackPC host, and stack-down connector is used for connection to an adjacent peripheral module. This board offers an HPC FMC site for adding additional features/functionalities.
The EMC²-DP is a PCIe/104 OneBank” Carrier for Sundance SOM3 module based on PolarFire. It is also compatible with Trenz SoC Module and has expansion for a VITA57.1 FMC” LPC I/O board and also has I/O pins, using a 100-way Samtec RazorBeam connectors system.
- PCIe/104 OneBank I/O board
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35 SoM for I/O Interface and processing
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- An infinite number of EMC²-KUxx can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
- HDMI Input/Output FMC module (FMC-IMAGEON)
- HDMI input
- HDMI output
- Interface for ON Semiconductor VITA image sensor modules
- Video clock synthesizer
- Dual CameraLink Ports
- Dual Single SATA-3 Ports
- PoCL (Power over Camera Link) support
- Up to 85 MHz data rate
- Dual Base, Single Medium Base
- Single Extended Full CL Base