SE215 is a development board for Sundance SOM3 . It is a PCIe x1 Gen2 carrier card with one site for an SOM3. It offers USB JTAG and UART, through a micro USB connector, Display port and comes with a version of Display port IP core from Bitec DSP. The card provides Power GOOD and user LEDs for rapid debugging. A Low Pin Count (LPC) FMC site is also available. The board has external 12V power input connector so it can be used as an embedded / desk top solution.
Via jumper selection it can be used as RootComplex in a PCIe passive carrier.
- Slot for SoM3-MPF300T module (MPF300T-1FCVG484 FPGA)
- USB – JTAG and USB – UART bridge via FT4232H IC, connector – micro USB;
- Display port connector for single lane unidirectional source interface, maximum line rate – 10 Gbps. Also available AUX channel*;
- microSD card connector, only DS and HS (3.3V) mode supported*;
- FMC LPC Vita 57.1 connector for functional extension, with ten gigabit lane;
- FMC VADJ supported 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V;
- RJ45 connector for 100/1000Mbit Ethernet connection*;
- SFP+ connector for SFP+ module, HW can support for SyncE and IEEE1588*;
- Ultra low jitter onboard clocking IC, jitter <100fs;
- TCXO 40 MHz with ±1ppm, for SyncE applications;
- PCIe x1 Gen 2 EP for communication with PC, also reconfigurable to RootComplex with jumpers, plus special interconnect board;
- Three LEDs for power GOOD;
- Five User LEDs for debug purposes;
- Two user button and four dip switches;
- 12V input power connector;
- Temperature range, 0°C to +50°C;
- Maximal power consumption, including FMC LPC, is 35W;
- Instrumentation and testing
- Embedded and Indsutrial
Example Libero project and confidence test application will be provided, including driver from Microchip.
SE215 the carrier cad without the SOM3 module
SE215-eval SE215 + SOM3